Amber Hill Church
Photo by Mr John Scarbro
Grade II Listed Church
The once Anglican church on Claydyke Bank was dedicated to Saint John the Baptist and dates back from 1867. It is in neo Norman style with red brick with a welsh slate roof. It was made redundant on the 9th November 1995 and then later adapted for private dwelling use.
Although the Grade II building may no longer be used as a place of public worship, there is still public access to the churchyard and interments continue to take place.