Agenda - Amberhill Parish Council meeting - 20th November 2023
You are hereby summoned to attend the next meeting of Amber Hill Parish Council, which will be held on Monday 20th November 2023, . commencing after the Annual Parish Council meeting at Hubberts Bridge Community Centre. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
The meeting will commence with a 15 minute public forum during which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council (for a maximum of 3 minutes per person). Your attendance is necessary during this period.
Signature: _ _ _ Clerk to Amber Hill Parish Council Date:_ _10/11/23
- Chairman`s remarks.
- Apologies for absence and reasons given.
- To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
- Draft minutes of the meeting held on 18.09.23 to be confirmed and signed as minutes.
- Financial matters: Accounts for payment and budget figures, including report, up to 10.11.23.
- Planning Applications
B/23/0345 – Demolition of existing barn and erection of detached dwelling and garage, construction of new driveway/access and change of use of land to residential curtilage at Barn to North of Holly House, Lineside.
B/23/0296 – proposed change of use – Stone Acre Farm, Sutterton Drove
B/21/062 - Sunnyside – Erection of brick wall
B/23/0204 – Amber House Farm Barn, Sutterton Drove
Ecotricity – Heckington Solar Farm
- Clerks report including Police report
- BBC Parish Council liaison meeting
- Annual Police and Crime Survey
- Lincolnshire resilience forum
- Litter Picking
- Sheep rustling
- Defibrilator – running costs
- Mid Year Internal Audit report 23-24
- To resolve on whether the Council will move into closed session to consider the following confidential staffing and legal matters in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
Should this resolution be passed the public and press will be required to leave the meeting at this stage
- Clerks appraisal
- Budget for 2024-25
- Matters Arising
- Items for inclusion at next meeting
- Date & time of next meeting.